More Than Ten Years of Typing
- • 12 front page articles, of 55 total articles, published in The Doylestown Patriot (circulation 28,000 + monthly Philadelphia, PA market).
- • 13,000 words for Hollywood Evolved, Los Angeles, CA. Celebrity related journalistic copy.
- • 13,000 words for The Quest for Gemstone Dragon by Legendary Tales, Thessaloniki, Greece. All in-game cut scenes, area introductions and character dialogue, nearly all magical and non-magical equipment descriptions, advertising copy for multiple game sites. Also collaborated on the main plot with the developer and helped make significant improvements in depth and direction.
- • Ten articles as Games, Toys and Hobbies Editor for briefme.com.
- • 7 years of Advertising, Employment Advertising, Promotion and Customer Correspondence for Multi-Flow Dispensers, a Philadelphia, PA Beverage Distributor.
- • Advertising and documentation composed for A Helping Paw, an animal rights organization based in Philadelphia, PA and later in Colorado.
- • Published short fiction at www.SideshowFables.com
- • Completed NaNoWriMo (nanowrimo.com) 50,000 word novel in one month contest, 2007.
- • Trained in Associated Press (AP) style, American Psychological Association (APA) and Modern Language Association (MLA) Formats.
Bi-Monthly Columnist and Advertising Copy Writer - Satori Design – August 2010 to October 2011
Compose informative and entertaining columns on diverse artistic topics while growing an internet audience. Craft engaging copy for discerning advertising clients.
In-house Copywriter (Fleet Manager) – Multi-Flow Soda Dispensers – 2001-2008
Wrote advertising copy for newspapers, magazines and internet and all industrial, collection, and customer relations correspondence while acting as primary vehicle accident emergency response and Police/Fire Department/Paramedic liaison.
Editor of Games, Toys & Hobbies Division - Briefme.com – 2001-2002
Compiled research data and critiqued diverse websites in a genre known for its discerning, polarized and unappeasable taste in commentary.
Stringer - Doylestown Patriot – 1998-2001
Wrote 12 front page stories out of 55 total articles concerning all facets of suburban culture and governmental life.
“He performs assigned tasks in an excellent manner…clearly demonstrates an ability to take on new areas of responsibility and is a quick learner. He has the patience and persistence to stay on task until the objective is achieved. Keith works well in an environment that is driven by pressure from deadlines, as well as [demonstrating] an ability to function well when the road map is not clearly defined.” Oscar Washington, GM, Multi-Flow Dispensers